Candle Tips & Safety
We love you and we want to you to keep you and your family safe!
- Trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time before lighting the candle
- Keep an eye on it while burning. If you're leaving the house or going to bed, remember to extinguish it!
- If you light your candle and the flame is too tall, flickering/dancing wildly and letting out a lot of soot or smoke, your wick was too long when lighting. Extinguish the candle immediately, wait for it to cool, trim the wick to 1/4 inch and check for sources of drafts before relighting.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours in one session
- Keep your candle away from anything that can catch fire, like bedding, drapes, plants, paper and books
- Do not pick up or move the candle while lit
- Keep candle away from drafts and fans
- Stop using your candle once the wax is at 1/4 inch deep
Edgemar & Co. candles are best if used within one year of purchase. Fresh is best!